We are partnering with PYN workready to present an opportunity for teenagers to come participate in an exciting chance to get paid to learn during this summer.
In order to apply for a summer position with Teens 4 Good please click here to print out and complete the application package, obtain parent/guardian signatures and attend an Application Info Session.
Please bring all items listed on the first sheet to the info session, you may bring your parent or guardian.
- Visit https://summerapp.workreadyphila.org/
- Complete green section “I would like to start a new application”
- When you hit “start application” it will send you an email with your password.
- Use this info to log in where it says, “I’d like to continue my application”
- Reset password and come up with security questions, then hit submit.
- Use your new password to log in where it says, “I’d like to continue my application”.
- Complete application, where it asks for a contract code be sure to enter T122
Application Information Sessions
May 16th 2pm – 5:30pm
May 23rd 2pm – 5:30pm
May 19th 2pm – 5:30pm
May 26th 2pm – 5:30pm
Workready Dates and Times
From July 5th through August 12th. 20 hours per week, from Monday – Thursday.